I stole this meme from my friend Jenn’s facebook account. Seemed like a fun little meme. If you want to check it out it’s in the extended entry.
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you go to the bathroom?
I think I do. It’s just something I do. A reaction.
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
Firda and I do our grocery shopping together. We both hate it so we figure two people can finish the task in half the time. And I would likely forget half of the stuff I was suppose to pick up.
3. It’s your best friend’s birthday, do you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours?
Not usually. We’ve never really bought presents for each other. I have too many friends to buy presents for 🙂
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time?
I’m thinking lump sum, though I would have to know the terms of the deal.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Loud in the car if the windows are down and the wind is blowing through my hair. Reasonable if the windows are up or when I am at home.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Interesting. I think I like the beach more because of the exploring part.
7. When do you brush your teeth?
In the morning and before bed. I should likely brush after lunch and dinner as well.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
Sure. Though it’s much more fun watching them with someone.
9. Soft bed or firm?
Soft. Too firm hurts my body.
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about with some friends?
Depends on how I feel. Most days I would prefer to be out and about, but I need those down days where I can stay at home.
11. What’s one of your worst memories?
When I find out someone I know has died.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
I try to keep the peace, but if need be I can be confrontational. Though I pick my battles. I’ve seen too many people get angry over stupid little things.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
Few close friends, though large groups are fun as well.
14. What are your plans for October?
No clue. Thanksgiving. Maybe Pumpkinfest?
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Firda and I would have a house out in the country (though in a place we could get Internet), and then have another house in Indonesia for visiting the in-laws.
17. Are you close to your Mom and Dad?
Yes. I think so.
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
I can’t think of one. Maybe my fear of deep water and what is in it (that I can’t see).
19. Are you good at math?
Better than most.
20. Do you kiss on a first date?
Not that I remember.
21. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting?
22. Rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10
I’d say about an 8.5!!! A house would bump that up to at least a 9.
23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
Right now I’m living with my wife (I guess she is my roommate). I’ve always enjoyed living with other people, though I was happy when I started living alone.
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
Yes. I love my wife, who is my friend.
25. Do you like to drive?
I do all the drive so I kind of have to like it.
26. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Hate is such a strong word. And no one I can think of at this moment.
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
Sometimes. It depends on if I have money and how they ask.
29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami?
Las Vegas. I think all the lights would have given me a seizure. That would be kind of fun. Just joking.
30. When you go to the store, do you have a list or just buy random things?
I usually have a list, but it’s in my head.
31. What do you wear to sleep in?
T-shirt and boxer shorts if it’s warm. T-shirt and long pyjama pants if it’s cold.
32. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
Make sure that Firda is taken care of after I am gone. And spend everyday with the people I love.
33. You’re having a bad day, what’s one thing can make your day better?
34. Tanning beds?
Never tried them. I’m not that vain.
35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
Sure but I’m stuck with what I have.
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Where the crap am I?
37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
Not really. I guess I could clean the apartment, but I should always be doing that.
38. If there was a way to know when and how you’re going to die, would you want that information?
I’d like a rough idea about when. That way I could plan ahead.
39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Cinnamon french toast.
40. Its 4 am, and your phone is ringing, who would it be?
As Jenn said. Hopefully it’s a wrong number. If not then something has happened to someone I care about.