This blog is underused but I’m too lazy to come up with original content so I’m going to do a meme. Stolen from Blogography.
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
You know that kid in the Mazda commericals who says “Zoom zoom”. I’d kasplode him!
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Nickelback. Specifically Chad Kroeger. They give Canadians a bad name.
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
That stupid racist Bitchwhore we heard ranting a couple months back.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
The cheese I eat the most is Marble (not too exotic) but I love Brie and Havarti. I don’t like stinky cheeses.
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
A thin-sliced ham sandwich, with mayo, lettuce, margarine and Havarti cheese. Again not too exotic.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Hmmmm. Alyson Hannigan sounds like a good choice 🙂
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Bjork. Though I’d be kind of scared since she is probably into some freaky stuff.
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Take a trip down to Encore records in Kitchener and blow it on music. Or put it in a bank account for Firda’s “Digital SLR fund”.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Indonesia, as long as Firda can come, so she can visit her family. Though I prefer to wait until after Ramadhan.
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
Go out and buy something for my nephew, niece, brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws.
11. A demon rises out of Hell and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is…?
Canadian Club Rye. Though I’d likely need a lifetime supply of ginger ale to go with it. Though I don’t drink much to start with so the demon wouldn’t lose too much money in the transaction.
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I’d like to travel back to the beginning with a videocamera and film it. Then I’d come back and show it to the scientists and be either (a) famous or (b) thrown into the loony bin for believing I went back in time.
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Ignorance is not to be tolerated. All people must be educated.
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
If I could come up with a great half-hour TV show do you think I would be poor? 🙂
15. What is your favorite curse word?
Ass. As in “Suck My Ass”.
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Get up slowly, walk out of the room, shut the door, call a friend and see what happens.
17. Your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item?
Our “in case of fire” backpack – it has all of Firda’s Indonesian documents, backups of out photos and other important backup files.
18. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Say goodbye to my friends and family and spend the rest of the time with Firda. Way too morbid.
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
The ability to stop time, without getting older during the time stopage.
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The moment in time that caused me to be a social reject 🙂 I don’t know the exact moment but there had to be something.
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?
New Zealand. Never been there but it looks cool.
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
The Blue Elephant in Simcoe. It’s the only bar I tend to go to and I haven’t been there in ages.
24. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out… I can FLOAT!”?
Ummm. I’d probably float home and say “Firda, check it out… I can FLOAT!”.
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
Hmmmm. John Candy. He died way too early in life.
26. The Gates of Hell have opened, and Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
Firda’s mother. She could live with us in Canada. Though I’d have to get a bigger house.
27. What’s your theme song?
I don’t have a static theme song.