It’s a lazy Sunday and I don’t feel like posting a real entry so I’m stealing a meme from Dave. 62 Questions of Troy-ey goodness. It’s in the extended entry if you care to read it 🙂
I promise I will post a real entry soon.
1. How old do you wish you were? I’m happy with my age.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I didn’t find out about it until I got to the University (I was a grad student at the time). One of my grad student told me a plane had flown into the World Trade Center towers, and I didn’t believe him. Like everyone else in North America we spent the rest of the day watching TV and checking news updates.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hit it for a couple of seconds and then stop, and resolve myself to the fact that I’ll never get that money back.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Who doesn’t?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I don’t know. Never dreamt about getting a tattoo, though I saw a bunch of cool ones at the concert yesterday, most of them on females.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Indonesian for obvious reasons.
7. Do you know your neighbors? I know them enough to say “hi”, but not enough to know their names.
8. What do you consider a vacation? Not having to deal with anything at work (i.e. clients, projects, reports etc).
9. Do you follow your horoscope? No, I’ll read it for fun when I see one.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
11. Are you touchy feely? With friends and family. Not someone I’ve just met.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Opposites attract, and likes attract as well. It depends on the couple.
13. Dream job? Video game tester.
14. Favorite channels? Whatever I’m watching at the time. I guess.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? Anywhere with Firda.
16. Showers or Bath? Shower.
17. Do you paint your nails? No. Once in my life just because.
18. Do you trust people easily? Depends on the situation.
19. What are your phobias? Deep water and unstable structures.
20. Do you want kids? I’d like to have one or two.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? No. I’ve never tried keeping one.
22. Where would you rather be right now? On vacation.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? Firda. My family. My friends.
24. Heavy or light sleep? Light at the beginning. Heavy once I get into REM sleep.
25. Are you paranoid? Occasionally. I don’t like when I’m driving at night and it seems like someone is following me.
26. Are you impatient? Depends on the situation. Sometimes I can be a little short with people (ask Firda), but I’m going to try to get better about it. Oh and while driving. I hate other drivers.
27. Who can you relate to? Too much thinking for this question. I don’t want to answer it. 🙂
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? Just fine, since I’m one of those “interracial couples”.
29. Have you been burned by love? Who hasn’t?
30. What’s your life motto? Not so much a motto as a philosophy based on the “The first law of themodynamics”, that energy will always exist, meaning that the energy I am made of will exist forever after I am gone. It’s kind of comforting.
31. What’s your main ringtone on your mobile? Either the Katamari Damnacy theme song, or the “Banana Phone” song.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Driving back from Toronto.
33. Who was your last text message from? Firda.
34. Who’s bed did you sleep in last night? Mine and Firda’s.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue and it says “Visit Ontario It’s Full of Mooses”.
36. Most recent movie you watched? The Da Vinci Code.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Wallet, Chapstick, Money (usually just coins), house/office keys, car keys.
38. What color are your bed sheets? Greenish and Cream. Mismatched sheets right now.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? In contradiction to Number 37 I don’t have any money in my pockets. Actually I have nothing in my pockets at the moment.
40. What is your favorite part of chicken? Breasts.
41. What’s your favorite town/city? I’ll have to agree with Dave on Edinburgh, Scotland.
42. I cant wait till… I have more vacation time than I currently have.
43. Who got you to join MySpace? I’m not a member of Myspace.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Indian Food. Samosa, Some kind of chicken curry, nan bread and some kind of chic pea curry thing.
45. How tall are you barefoot? I think I’m about 5′ 10″.
46. Have you ever smoked crack? No drugs for this guy.
47. Do you own a gun? No guns for this guy. Though I do have a friend who owns a handgun and a sniper rifle (though he is trained and cerified in both of them, due to his time with the army reserves).
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or hot chocolate.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My rippling abs… but seriously, I have no secret weapon. Maybe Firda could answer this! 🙂
50. Do you have A.D.D.?? Not that I know.
51. What time did you wake up today? 10:00 am.
52. Current worry? Money is always a worry.
53. Current hate? Other drivers.
54. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with Firda.
55. Where would you like to travel? Indonesia (though I am kind of scared), Australia, Singapore etc.
56. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs? Who knows. Outer space? Inner space? My headspace? I don’t know.
57. Last thing you ate? Perogies.
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? I typically make up stupid songs when I shower.
59. Last person that made you laugh? I’m sure it was Firda.
60. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken leg or broken wrist. I’m not sure which was worst. Probably the wrist since it was only a couple of years ago so fresher in my memory.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it. 🙂
62. What is your favorite candy? Any chocolate bar (except Turkish Delight, Crunchie and Bounty to name a few).