Here is the weekly Friday Five. I am one of the first twenty people to post this week. Yipee!!! 🙂
1. Hey, baby, what’s your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Sagittarius, and according to this profile I would probably say that in some aspects it fits. I’ve read other profiles that have been closer.
2. What’s the worst birthday gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t really know. There have been several birthdays where I didn’t recieve anything of significance. This tends to happen since my birthday is 5 days before Christmas.
3. What’s the best birthday gift you’ve ever received?
Well I don’t think I’ve ever had a favorite gift but the surprise party my friends gave me for my 20th birthday was great. I don’t want another surprise birthday party at my parents place again because that will just give them a chance to embarass me more.
4. What’s the best way you’ve celebrated your birthday thus far?
See number 3.
5. What are your plans for this weekend?
I really don’t know. Today (Friday) I plan to watch the semifinal Olympic mens hockey game of Canada versus Belarus and then watch the mens curling gold medal game. Then I will decide whether I want to go home to my parents place for the weekend. I’m really not sure.