I’m Number 1 on the Friday Five this week. I’m so very special.
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
I don’t do anything special. I wake up, go to the bathroom, shower, brush my teeth, shave (ever couple of days) and then get dressed. Sometimes I have breakfast, sometime I don’t. I usually don’t wake up completely until an hour or two after I get up.
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
I end up doing most of the things I do when I wake up but in reverse, minus the shower. I usually read for an hour or so before going to bed unless I’m chatting with one of my overseas friends and it’s morning to them.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Hmmm. I don’t think I’ve added much to my routine. I guess I try to round up the gang at work/school when we go and buy lunch. I don’t know. Other than that I can’t think of anything. I just started blogging a couple of months ago so I guess that is a new routine (though it isn’t always every day).
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of?
I don’t know if TV watching is a routine but I kind of wish I wouldn’t watch as much of it as I do. And I wish I could find more time to read. I wish I didn’t have to shower every morning but I don’t want to be stinky so I have to.
5. What’s the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don’t do it some point within your day?
Reading my favorite blogs. I usually get to work/school and take the first 20 minutes or so reading a half dozen blogs. If I don’t do it it feels like I’m neglecting my friends.
This was probably one of the most boring Friday Five’s you’ll read from me. It has nothing to do with the questions since they are excellent, it has more to do with my answers 🙂