I wasn’t going to do a Friday Five today but I do have some time to waste and coincidentally it’s about travelling:
1. What’s the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
The last place I’ve been to outside of my country was Indianapolis, Indiana where I attended a conference and presented the work I did for my Master’s thesis. It really is an amazing town with super friendly people.
2. What’s the most bizarre/unusual thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling?
A street vagrant threatened my life on the main street in Amsterdam. He asked me for money and I told him I didn’t have any. He then approached me a couple of minutes later and threatened me. A couple minutes after that he threatened the person I was travelling with. Nothing came of it. Afterwards I found out that in the area where he threatened us there is a cop patrolling it 24 hours a day.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
To the moon. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be weightless.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Whichever. No preference.
5. What’s the next place on your list to visit?
In less than 24 hours I will be in Scotland. That’s the next place I’m visiting!!!