Friday Five time.
1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I’d like to say Canadian food but I don’t know exactly what that is. I guess if I owned a restaurant it would probably be a greasy spoon anyways. All-day breakfast with the rest of the food being “try at your own risk” pub grub.
2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Either a music store or a book store. Preferably used books or used music. The downfall would be that if something came into the store I really wanted I’d have to keep it thus cutting into my profit margin.
3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be?
It would probably be a kid’s book. Something with a fluffy dog named Scooter or something like that. Probably not though 🙂
4. …ran a school, what would you teach?
I could never see myself running a school. Unless it was a school for pickpockets but before I do that I should learn how to pick pockets. Please sir may I have some more?
5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
It would probably be electronic. It seems that anyone can grab a drum machine, a computer and a synthesizer and make music. Don’t get me wrong. My music would suck but the public doesn’t have to know that 🙂