So I was going to post this relatively long diatribe on how I easily become attached to people and such but it doesn’t sound right. At least not at this moment. So I leave you with a generic conformist Friday Five.
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
For anyone who knows me and knows that I have around 600 CDs (not counting the burned CDs) they would know I love music so this is a difficult question. If I could I would make a mixed CD with all my favorite songs on. That would be difficult in itself. If I couldn’t take a mixed CD I would probably have to take “You Were Here” by Sarah Harmer. Though tomorrow I might have a new favorite. I don’t really know. I’ve been listening to “Blazing Arrow” by Blackalicious and “The Soft Bulletin” by the Flaming Lips a lot recently. Maybe I would make a “best of” from these three albums. Who knows? Next question!!!
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
I would choose Amelie and either Donnie Darko or Ravenous. Though once again this is a really difficult choice for me.
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Hmmm. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, Towing Jehovah by James Morrow and The Thief of Always by Clive Barker. I realize they are all fantasy books and I don’t care. I guess I could have sounded more philosophical if I was to take some books by Neitzche or more like a theologian if I took the bible but really why would I want to? Those books would bore the heck out of me.
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Pizza, chocolate, pot roast and milk. Boring but simple.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
I refuse to answer this question since I wouldn’t be able to include everyone I care about and that’s just not right.