1. What vehicle do you drive?
I currently drive a white 1991 Ford Thunderbird.
2. How long have you had it?
Hmmm. I think I’ve had it for about 3 years. 3 wonderful repair filled years 🙂
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
Coolest feature? Probably the fact that it’s never spontaneously caught on fire. I think that’s pretty cool of it. Though I do like the CD player I have in it. Even if it doesn’t like to acknowledge CDs some of the time.
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
The number of repairs I’ve had to do to it. Also the fact that I’m missing a couple of screws for the hubcaps so it squeaks when I drive it. I have tried to find replacements. No luck as of yet.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
An amphibious vehicle. That would be cool. What? The road is flooded up ahead. No problem!!! I’ve got a water-car!!! Yipee!!