Saturday Five. I didn’t think I would be able to do this Friday Five but I have access to a computer right now so here we go.
1. Would you say that you’re good at keeping in touch with people?
I try harder to keep in touch with people more than some. It really all depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to talk with people all the time while sometimes I don’t need to be in contact with people. There are also people who I have an unwritten agreement with where if we don’t talk for several months it’s not a big deal. Over the past year or two it’s become more difficult to stay in touch with some people. Personal reasons, distances away and just general drifting in relationships.
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
All depends on the reason why I needed to talk to someone. I generally prefer the telephone since it’s more personal.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I use ICQ but I have Yahoo and MSN installed. I don’t use the last two very often.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
They are all over the place. Friends in Indonesia, Singapore, Germany, France, Italy, Western Canada all over the place.
5. Are you an “out of sight, out of mind” person, or do you believe that “distance makes the heart grow fonder”?
I don’t believe in either of those things. I think about everyone I know from time to time.