Another Meme from Neil. It’s in the extended entry.
1. Elaborate on your default icon.
The one that is linked to my weblog? It’s a little facial portrait of me, created by Firda.
2. What’s your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I’ve been in car accidents before (never my doing). Apparently when I was younger I climbed into a freezer and shut the door. I could have died if my mom hadn’t found me. 🙂
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Caring. I guess.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
Nothing at this moment.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
Alyson Hannigan. If she wasn’t already married.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Maybe Hed? If she is bored 🙂
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I think so. Though I can’t remember which celebrity. I didn’t agree.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Nope. I tend to see watches I really really like, but know I would never wear one. I even have some watches that people have given to me, which I wear for a week or two before removing.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. Pretty boring eh?
12. Do you like pain?
Not really. Though I can handle a fair amount (I do enjoy moaning and groaning for the sympathy) 🙂
13. Do you like to shop?
Depends what I am shopping for. Video games, movies, books, toys or board/card games (I enjoy). Clothing, groceries, car, house etc. not so much.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Gas for my car this morning.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
A new tire for my car. I drove on a flat and ruined the tire. I’m an idiot.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
A picture of a Canadian goose. One of Firda’s pictures. I like the pattern in the water.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
The generic background. Too lazy to put a background on it.
19. What was the last movie you watched?
The Wicker Man. So crappy!
20. What was the last book you read?
Well the last book I read that I am still reading is New York: Life in the Big City by Will Eisner. The last book I read and finished was Thrilling Tom the Dancing Bug Stories by Ruben Bolling.