I’m bored and I don’t have anything I feel like blogging about. So another meme for you all. This one from Hed who got it from someone else who probably got it from someone else etc. back to suspect zero.
In the extended entry. This one is pretty long but not as long as the one I posted a couple of days ago.
1. FIRST NAME: Troy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: Troy Donahue. A bad B-movie teen hearthrob from the 60’s.
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I have before. Nothing every came of it.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE: My index finger. It’s good for pointing, picking, sticking into things etc. etc.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY: Hmmm. Not too long ago and that is all I’m telling.
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING: It can be neat if I try. Whenever I write letters it tends to start off neat but then deteriorate as I get tired.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT: Summer sausage. Mmm. Summer + Sausage = goodness galore.
8. ANY BAD HABITS: I’m a nail biter. I’m not proud of it but I can’t help it.
9. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON YOUR SHELF? Hmm. Tough one. I don’t mind listening to the Barenaked Ladies but they don’t really fit in with the rest of the mix.
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU: Probably – though since I’m not much of a social butterfly I probably wouldn’t get to know myself very well.
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL: Not really. Sometimes I wish I was but then I remember I’d rather be alive 🙂
12. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL: Plenty of times and I never told anyone until that person told people. I’m good at secret keeping. I even impose secrets on myself when someone tells me something that they probably wouldn’t want spread around.
13. DO LOOKS MATTER: Yes and no. The whole package is what I look at. Especially the personality of the person. Though I also like when someone can look good, even if they don’t think they can.
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Punching my pillow or bed. Sometimes I hit other inanimate objects. I never hit living things.
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My parents place, though some of the time it still feels like my first home.
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Yes and no. I tend to start off with the belief that all people are good, though I am also apprehensive when meeting someone new. Just part of my introverted personality.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I don’t know if I had a favorite. We had lots and lots of toys. I guess I was kind of spoiled (though most of the toys came from garage sales and the like).
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DID YOU THINK WAS TOTALLY USELESS? I’d say French if it wasn’t my countries official second language. Though for me it would have been French.
19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I use to keep an offline journal for a while (starting in 1998). I still use it occasionally when I can’t post my feelings and thoughts on this blog. It’s full of angst like ramblings. This online blog is my substitute plus Firda is my living journal since we talk almost every week night and we chat about everything and anything.
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I do but only for comic effect.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Definitely someone who laughs at my stupid jokes. Someone who can take a joke. Someone who I can be friends with. Someone who I feel comfortable with. Amongst many other things.
22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Forest Pirate, T-Royus Rex, T.D.
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I probably would if I didn’t have to pay for it. Though I’d probably throw up (like Hed).
24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I can get them off and on without untying them then I do.
25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, not so much. Mentally, if I try I can be. Emotionally, I can be if I need to be.