Another meme – this time about colours, and things associated to colours. I stole it from Kirsi. Check it out after the jump (it’s what all the cool kids call it now a days).
1. Closest red thing to you?
There is a red LED light on my phone.
2. Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
3. Last thing to make you angry?
I’m sure it was an inanimate object. I seem to get mad at them more often then not. Firda doesn’t like when I’m mad at inanimate objects – but I tell her that it’s better than being mad at animate objects.
4. Are you a fan of romance?
Novels? No. Movies? Occasionally when they are told really well – like Amelie.
5. Have you ever been in love?
I am right now, with my lovely wife Firda.
1. Closest green thing to you?
2. Do you care about the environment?
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
I’m jealous of anyone who has millions and millions of dollars, since I’d imagine it could make life easier (though it might also make it harder).
4. Do you like being outdoors?
I like the outdoors, though the indoors also has a certain draw to it. Sadly the seasons seem to make me want to stay indoors more and more (i.e. way too cold in the winter and way too warm in the summer).
5. Are you Irish?
I wouldn’t be surprised if I have a little Irish in me from my mom’s side of the family. When I had a goatee I had little red hairs that would poke out from time to time.
1. Last purple thing you saw?
An eggplant, in my mind when I read the word purple.
2. Like being treated to expensive things?
I like any kind of gift. It doesn’t have to be expensive.
3. Favorite type of chocolate?
Any and all. Though white chocolate is pretty good.
4. Ever met anyone in royalty?
Not that I know of.
5. Are you lonely?
1. Closest yellow thing to you?
2. Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving is pretty good. Turkey, the Simcoe fair, friends at home.
3. Are you a coward?
Hmmm. I’m sure I’ve acted cowardly in the past. Though I don’t think I’m a coward any more 🙂
4. Do you want children?
Absotively. I think I would be a pretty good Dad. And I think Firda would be a pretty good mother, even though she may not think she would be.
5. What makes you feel warm and safe?
1. Closest blue thing to you?
My blue shirt and my blue jeans.
2. Are you good at calming people down?
I think I can calm people down, though I’m also good at getting them going.
3. Do you like the sea?
I like the sea. I like the things in the sea. I don’t like the things in the sea biting my toes.
4. What was the last thing to make you cry?
Can’t remember. I think it’s been a while 🙂
5. Can you sleep easily?
Not really. Though if I am tired enough I can likely sleep anywhere.
1. Closest pink thing to you?
2. Do you like sweet things?
Yup. I would only eat candy if I could.
3. Do you like punk music?
I like older punk – like the Clash, the Dead Kennedys, the Forgotten Rebels, the Dead Milkmen etc. Not a big fan of what the are calling punk now.
4. What is your favorite flower?
I don’t know what they are called. They are these flowers that look like stones. We have a book with them in. I will try to find out what they are called.
5. Does someone have a crush on you?
Firda? I’m not sure if she has a crush on me still.
1. Closest orange thing to you?
2. Do you like to burn things?
Men are destroyers. So yes. But not in a pyromaniacal way.
3. Dress up for Halloween?
I would if I had some place to go on Halloween.
4. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship?
I like the security of a relationship.
5. What would your superpower be?
Stopping time, though also I wouldn’t want to age during the time stoppage, and I would want to be able to take people into the time stoppage with me.
1. Closest white thing to you?
2. How do you imagine your wedding?
No need to imagine. Though it was exactly like I imagined. Small wedding for the close friends and family, big party for everyone who wanted to come.
3. Do you like to play in the snow?
Only if I have the proper outfit (i.e. snowsuit, snow boots etc.). There is nothing worse than getting snow down your shirt or pants.
4. Are you afraid of going to the doctor or dentist?
Not usually. If I am having something done I may be nervous for a little while, but I calm down eventually.
5. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder?
Not that I … hey isn’t that a squirrel? Here squirrel!!!
1. Closest black thing to you?
The laptop I am writing this on.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people?
Not really. Though I do occasionally find it funny when friends hurt themselves (as long as it is a non-serious hurt – i.e. bumping their head on the ceiling).
3. Are you sophisticated or silly?
The situation defines what I am. I’m not overly silly at work, but when I’m with Firda we tend to be pretty silly.
4. Would you like to go to space?
Absolutely. I’d love to experience zero-gravity. So cool.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets?
I have secrets. Not many and nothing from the recent past. Most of them are from ages ago. Oh and if I told you any I’d have to kill you!!