Yet another Meme – this one stolen from Hed. See the extended entry if you are interested.
1. What is your occupation?
Engineer … choo choo!
2. What color are your socks right now?
I’m not wearing socks right now. When I do they are usually black. Boring…black.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Jeopardy on TV.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. Never had the opportunity.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Deep Blue. If that is a crayon colour.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A client for work.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
No one sent it to me. I just decided to do it.
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drink:
Chocolate milk. Mmmm.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
The Olympics. I don’t really like sports otherwise.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Once. I dyed it more blonde. It was a spur of the moment thing.
13. Vanilla or chocolate?
I like pets. I don’t have any right now.
15. Favorite food?
I don’t think I have a favorite food.
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. Favorite day of the year?
Any day I get to sleep in.
18. What do you do to vent anger?
I usually hit inanimate objects. Either that or push it all the way down to the bottom of my stomach to let it fester. Good stuff 🙂
19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Atari 2600, until I got an Nintendo NES system, until I got a Super Nintendo and a Sega Genesis.
20. What is your favorite fall or spring?
I like the spring because it is getting warming and the snow is melting. I love the fall because it is getting cooler and the summer is gone. I hate the spring because it’s too wet, I hate the fall because I know snow is coming soon (and snow means crappy driving conditions).
21. Hugs or kisses?
I like both. Though I don’t want kisses from someone I don’t know.
22. Cherries or Blueberry?
23. Do you want your friends to email you back?
My friends tend to be pretty good – though it sometimes takes them ages.
24. Who is most likely to respond?
No one since I’m not sending this to anyone.
25. Who is least likely to respond
See answer 24.
26. Living arrangements?
Apartment with my wife Firda and our cameras.
27. When was the last time you cried?
It’s been a while.
28. What is on the floor of your closet?
Boxes of stuff.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
See answer 24.
30. What did you do last night?
Watched Corner Gas, Heroes and read.
31. Favorite smells?
There are many smells I enjoy.
32. What inspires you?
Hmmm. Tough question.
33. What are you afraid of?
Being swallowed by financial debt.
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Hamburgers with cheese.
35. Mountains or Beach?
Since neither are accessible without driving for a minimum of 1 day either is good for me.
36. Favorite dog breed?
I’ve always loved the Saint Bernard, though I don’t think I could take care of one. They are so big and slobbery.
37. Favorite Candy?
Chocolate bars. Almost any kind is good.
38. How many years at your current job?
Going on 3 years.
39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. Of course.
40. How many states/countries have you lived in?
1 province, 1 country.
41. Favorite holiday?
Christmas is good.
42. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
43. Who’s your favorite NFL team?
I don’t watch football.
44. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless?
I have one in the closet in case we lose hydro. Then I can plug it in.
45. 100 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?
Well seeing as people can still get out and get groceries in 100 degree weather I think I would have to go with that. 8 feet of snow probably isn’t the best situation you would want to be in.