It’s Friday Five for a Monday:
1. How long have you had a weblog?
Since January of 2002. I played around with Blogger and Grey Matter before that but never made it public.
2. What was your first post about?
My very first post was a Test message. My first real post, not about blogging, was about a Charity Curling game I was going to in a couple of days.
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one?
There have only been changes in the CMS used. Grey Matter first and then MT. I’ve been at subtlehints.net since the beginning of this blog, thanks to Wari and Nit.
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use?
MT rocks. I don’t even know how to utilize it to half of it’s potential. Nuff said!
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place?
I kind of like when it is all in one central place but I’m not really picky. If the person holds my attention I will read whatever they have to say 🙂