It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Five so without any further delay!
1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
One thing? There is way more than one thing I haven’t done but I’ve always wanted to. Travelling more seems like a good first step. I’ve been to most of the Canadian provinces, a bunch of American states and a couple of countries in Europe but that is not enough! I would also like to read all of the religious books that are around – the Bible, the Koran etc. – to figure out what religion is all about. I’d like to jump from a plane at some point but I don’t know if I’d be able to do that. I’d like to make a million dollars so I could do all of these things.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
It depends on how well I know the person. If I know them well I’d probably make fun of their haircut/outfit/etc. before they ask me for my opimion. If I don’t know them I would probably tell them what I think about it but state at the end that “that is only my opinion”.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
I can’t think of anything like this. I’ve been told a lot of stuff by a lot of people but nothing that made me wish I didn’t know it. Have I ever told you I keep secrets closely guarded. That is probably why people tell me stuff.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I think I’d like to live in the TV show the Gilmore Girls. I just love how everyone in the town of Stars Hollow are quirky. I’m sure I would get along fine with everyone there. Plus the two main characters are smoking hot 🙂
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
Playing a musical instrument is one. Though I’m sure I could come up with something better if I had time and thought about it.