Another getting-to-know-you meme. Since I don’t have the energy to blog original stuff 🙂 This meme was pilfered from Kristen, Neil and Andrea (since I saw their answers on the same day).
The meme is in the extended entry.
Participation destructions as follows:
Copy the questions and post on your own webspace. Include a link back so I can read your answers.
Change all the answers so they apply to you, and watch another silly meme hurtle through cyberspace, riding the wave of the interweb.
01. What time do you get up? During the week I get up at 6:55. That gives me enough time to shower, grab a banana and run out the door so I can get to work by 8:00. On the weekend I get up whenever I feel like it, though since I started working it’s been getting earlier and earlier.
02. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Einstein. I imagine he would be an interesting and funny person to just hang and chat with. A nice grandfatherly type person.
03. Gold or silver? Gold. Last time I looked it was worth more.
04. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Supersize Me. Do you like McDonalds? After watching this movie you might not 🙂
05. Favorite TV show(s)? Too many favorites to list. That must mean I watch too much TV.
06. What did you have for breakfast? Banana. I usually don’t have breakfast.
07. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Someone who obviously doesn’t want to be stuck in a room with me.
08. What is your middle name? Andre, after my grandfather.
09. Beach, City or Country? Country. Wide open space. I love it.
10. Favorite Ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. So evil!
11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Salted for sure and butter if my arteries think they can take it.
12. What kind of car do you drive? ’91 Ford Thunderbird.
14. What characteristic do you despise? Ignorance. Also people who are too self-absorbed.
15. Favorite flower? Venus Fly-Trap. They are just too cool.
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand or Iceland. I seem to have this weird feeling I’ve answered this before.
17. What color is your bathroom? White and yellow. I think? I don’t know for sure!
18. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that’s comfortable.
19. Where would you retire to? Prince Edward Island during the summer anywhere kind of warm (but not too warm) during the winter. Or if I could find a place where it is eternally spring I’d move there.
20. Favorite day of the week? Saturday of course. I don’t think there is anyone who wouldn’t choose Saturday or Sunday. Then again Friday is payday which is pretty good too.
21. What did you do for last birthday? Can’t remember. Nothing special I bet. I think I might have gone out for drinks with friends. I probably didn’t drink though. Or maybe I was sick. I really can’t remember.
22. Where were you born? Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
23. Favorite sport to watch? Hmmm. Freestyle Water Lawn Dart Tennis. I just made it up. Though it would be kind of cool. Don’t you think?
26. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide. I think.
27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way. Unless only Pepsi is available.
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl. I hate the morning. I can get 9 hours of sleep and still feel like crap in the morning.
29. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2. I don’t know what it is in European standards.
30. Do you have any pets? Not currently. I have had fish, rabbits, dogs, cats and hamsters during my short but illustrious lifetime.