It’s time for a great big brain dump.
– Firda and I both won t-shirts from the the Blogography 2 year anniversary (which is good times)
– I finally finished reading Lamb, the Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. Good book. I just needed to put my nose to the grindstone. I’ve started to read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon, which I’m really enjoying and hope to finish soon.
– we went to Toronto this weekend to visit our friend Kathleen and Kevin. We didn’t do much. Just hung out, went to a couple of CD and books stores, watched Shaolin Soccer and Before Sunset. Had a very excellent meal of chicken breast and cous-cous salad from the culinary stylings of Kathleen.
– picked up my brother and sister-in-law from the Toronto airport at 1:55 am. Originally their plane was suppose to land at 3:15 pm (on Sunday), which would have been nice since we could pick them up on the way home from Kevin and Kathleen’s. I checked the website a couple of hours before they were suppose to arrive to find that they were delayed by 11 hours. I emailed my boss to see if it was okay if I took the morning off and worked from home for the rest of the day and he said it was good. Then did about 5 hours of work last night so I could sleep in this morning.
– dropped off my vehicle at 8:00 am at the body shop to get it fixed. Hopefully it will be done soon so I can go and pick up my re-beautified Syd.