1. I think that everyone that had a major part in naming the movie/stort story “Brokeback Mountain” have some kind of connection with the porn industry. Just think about it. The name leads to so many possibilities. “Bareback Mountain”, “Bareback Mountin'”, “Backdoor Mountain”, “Backdoor Mountin'”, “Brokenback Mountin'” etc. etc. etc.
2. I’m not very good with office small-talk. I find that my witty speaking skills leave me when I’m talking with casual business acquaintances (though I think I’m okay with the people I work around and with everyday). When I’m hanging with my friend words just naturally flow from my brain. When I’m trying to make small talk while passing someone at work my brain stumbles.
3. I wish that I could read faster than I currently can. I have so many freakin’ books. So many that I think I will die before they are all read. I shouldn’t buy anymore, but that would be impossible for me to do.
4. Easter is quickly bearing down on us. Firda and I still have chocolate from last easter. Mmmmm. Chocolate.
5. Sea Monkeys are neither monkeys, nor the sea. Discuss!
6. This entry is just filler because I feel guilty for not posting lately.