Since I don’t have much else to say I present this weeks Friday Five:
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you’ve never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
From the past I would like to meet Einstein since he seems like a really smart but down to earth type guy plus he might be able to explain to me some of his crazy ideas. In the present maybe Stephen Hawkings for the same reasons. Though I think his intelligence would probably blow my mind and I would hurt for months after talking with him.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
If there is a century without war (preferably in the future) I would like to live then. For the time being I’m okay with this century.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Never really thought of this before. I think New Zealand would be a nice place to live. Or Hawaii. Anywhere that isn’t too warm but isn’t too cold. Preferably I would like to live seasonally. During the summer live in northern Ontario, in the spring and fall live where I am right now (southwestern Ontario) and for the winter move somewhere warm.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Difficult question. On short notice I would say maybe Dave from the Gilmore Girls. You know Lane’s boyfriend. For two reasons. One: I’d love to live in the Gilmore Girls world – it’s so crazy and quirky. And Two: He’s Lane’s boyfriend and I kind of like Lane 🙂
5. If you had to live with having someone else’s face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Someone better looking than me. Maybe Brad Pitt or something like that? I don’t know.