Friday Five now – talk about Rollins later!
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I like talking on the phone but only if it’s with friends. Talking with anyone else (ie. credit card company, business calls, telemarketers etc.) tires me out. I just get mentally drained from them.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
I can’t remember. Probably my ex housemate Shawn.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
I live with three other guys so we actually have 5 in the house (one for each person plus a common phone in the kitchen).
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
I can’t recall. I probably have but the experience didn’t imbed itself into my mind.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
If I knew them well I’d call (unless they are so far away that it would cost me hundreds of dollars in long distance charges to call). Business stuff I would rather email first and then if I don’t get a reply call.